Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Im Keeping the cTeam Rank , Hacker Dan
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

What Rank Should I keep
(Voting is closed)
" cTeam Productions "
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
normal rank = amount posts =" newbe God "
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:31 pm   Post subject: Im Keeping the cTeam Rank , Hacker Dan

EDIT It has been brought to me that 2 have both is impossible , im not sure what to keep , the " cTeam productions " or my current rank with the progress bar which would be " Newbe God"
Feel Bad For asking , cause you guys have better things to do but , id cant harm to get no for an answer ,

id liek to have my normal rank that you get for your amount of posts , and then have cTeam somewhere around it or somthing like that , i just love the rank thing , but i dont wanna sacrafice my cTeam Label , il suck up x1000000

and donte all my bits to curing cancer and Asthma , now also because of severve spammage over msn i will be donating 25 % of BIT proceeds to , fighting SARS , also i will be giving 10 % to SCO , to try keep them in buisness[/b][/u][/i]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have a request too...
I'd like to change my name to "curing cancer and Asthma " please! Twisted Evil
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you just stole my post man, that is almost exactly what i was going to say... anyways, to shorthair:
just send a really nice pm to one of them in really good form (like a letter of lobby or something), and use good grammar and spelling and proper use of capitals (like I should be using but for my chronic laziness), then they will probably do it... just a guess. Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sorry short hair u can only have one or the other, the fourm is desinged to only have one rank per person. if u whont it back to noraml i can do that for u, but i cant give some one 2 ranks even if i whonted to.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you should keep normal rank, you would probably get more respect from dan and tony's minions cause you would better represent our cause by having the same ranking system as us, so you can relate to us. 8) bad joke sorry
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

feel special to have a 'special rank' Wink
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I SHALL KEEP MY cTeam , Thanks for theinput guys , and answering the poll,
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

as you may have said...this was a weird poll Rolling Eyes
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Its Spam , so i thought what the heck

mmmmmm , childish use of smilies
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i can put a progress bar on the cteam rank....but it whould be full.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

can my bar be multicolored? lol
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I see ur using the fixed selling system nicely.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dodge that very masculine of you to put such a ummmmmm Laughing happy color in your name
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i like oranges...
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oranges make me feel good, but the vitamin c (too much) makes, well, bathroom visits not very enjoyable. 8)
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: