Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 project explaining what is coding
Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
cacacaca123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:09 am   Post subject: project explaining what is coding

basically, I need you guys to help me write some mini bloc texts. My goal for my project is to make people acknowledge what is programming,
like teaching people what it consists off,etc. And yeah, I would like u guys to answer some of my questions:

-what is programming in short term?;
-why go in science computer?;
-the cons and pros of working as a programmer;
-what is so interesting about it;
-what jobs can you do;
-what does it takes to be good in it;

I promised i will make good use of it, and u can also answer 1 question if too lazy. thanks in advance
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
ssamml

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:09 am   Post subject: Re: project explaining what is coding

Quote:
basically, I need you guys to help me write some mini bloc texts. My goal for my project is to make people acknowledge what is programming,
like teaching people what it consists off,etc. You can get a quick 500 dolalr at directloantransfer And yeah, I would like u guys to answer some of my questions:

-what is programming in short term?;
-why go in science computer?;
-the cons and pros of working as a programmer;
-what is so interesting about it;
-what jobs can you do;
-what does it takes to be good in it;

I promised i will make good use of it, and u can also answer 1 question if too lazy. thanks in advance

To be honest you do not need a programmer to do all of these
you can just google a this stuff!
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: