Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Cervantes' Sig!
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i found loads of cervantes pics , i likr the new sig , it actually looks like a gost now , its awsome
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you could always find a non-cervantes sword that looks like a cervantes sword easily.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you want a sweet sword , the only place to truly find one is final fantasy , the higher the number ( ie , : 11 ) the bigger the sword , theo on on the box its leterally about 20 feeet long , its 4 times the size of the guy holding it
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've been trying to get some like that paulbian but its harder than you'd think Sad

shorthair > 4x the size of the guy?! that's nuts lol... I'm checking this out!!! Very Happy
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Have you ever held a real sword? I have, even a smaller one weighs like 30 - 40 pounds, and that sword was like the size of an adult's toes to armpit. If a sword is like 4 times larger, no one would be able to swing it around all day... sure it looks cool, but I'd like to see someone do that with a real steel sword.

That sword below, looks like the guy is using it with one arm??? ouch.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOOK and this is only final fantasy six , the one on 11 takes up the whole darn box

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/1566867142.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that sword reminds me of Siegfried's sword Smile

Cervantes swrods aren't like those though...they are one handed and they curve kinda, (you can see what I mean in the pic you posted shorthair)

unless there are other kinds of FF swords they use.

paulbian > yeah I've held a sword and they are pretty heavy. remember, FF isn't real!! Razz
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i have 6 swords , i collect , i got sting for my birthday ( frodos sword 0 i have excalibur from a whase back , 2 samuri swords from when we lived out in hong kong , ( dont knwo how those came around but parents found em somewhere ) and the other good one is my Conan Sword its huge , real swords are rediculously heavy , but there are about 40 FF swords , just lok around
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

REAL samurai swords? THAT would be cool!!

40 FF swords that aren't like that huge beast of a sword in the above link?? swords that could pass as a sword Cervantes would use?
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You could try Zelda swords...
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm.. I googled
Zelda sword OR swords
and it came up with a lot of images but the swords weren't really what I wanted.. they were all good looking swords as opposed to evil swords that would be used by Cervantes Eh
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So "evil" swords are what your looking for? I didn't know a sword could look evil, so just lots of spikey protrusions that make it harder to pull out of a person's body? or a devilish curve?
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah that's basically what I'm looking for.. but not an actual picture of it, a drawing.. Smile
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I personally like the design of this one:
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Though I don't know about evil.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's cool but its to short and fat to be used to underline text Eh
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 45 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: