Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Mastermind Turing Game
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Hugetanks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:56 pm   Post subject: Mastermind Turing Game

Wassup everybody! I am going to submit my turing game if you want? I made both a text based version and a graphics based version. Comment if you want to see my graphic version. Im going to first post my text one. I made it for my culminating, which I finished.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Hugetanks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Mastermind Turing Game

Wait exe file cant be attached???? ....... so i guess i gotta send the turing file.

Test Mastermind.t
 Description:
GG

Download
 Filename:  Test Mastermind.t
 Filesize:  3.62 KB
 Downloaded:  310 Time(s)

Hugetanks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Mastermind Turing Game

PS: Don't copy my game if you have to make mastermind as your culminating for Computer Science.
Benana42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Mastermind Turing Game

Hey, it's probably a bit late and I don't know how active you are (given how dead this website is) but I'd love to see the graphics one if you still have the file Smile
Hugetanks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Mastermind Turing Game

Is this for your culminating?
Srlancelot39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:39 pm   Post subject: RE:Mastermind Turing Game

You could upload the executable version to a cloud storage location and then share a download link.
Hugetanks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Mastermind Turing Game

Holy Crap, you're a genius! I tried to originally upload the executable file, but it didn't work, since they didn't accept exe files.
Hugetanks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Mastermind Turing Game

I'm pretty sure they didn't allow exe files, since it may be harmful? What's to stop people from doing the same with the download link?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Srlancelot39

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:51 pm   Post subject: RE:Mastermind Turing Game

Nothing can stop people from doing the same with the download link, but at least they can prevent executable files from being posted on the website directly.

If a download link is found to be harmful, the post will be removed, the user will be banned, and their ISP will be notified that they have a customer misusing their internet service...
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: