Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 JAVA 2D arrays assignment.
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
yazzywazzy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:34 am   Post subject: JAVA 2D arrays assignment.

I have no idea how to do this assignment..

St. Maximilian Kolbe’s Athletic Council is interested in tracking team standings (i.e.: wins, ties,
and losses) for the following athletic teams:
1. Basketball 4. Rugby
2. Football 5. Soccer
3. Hockey 6. Volleyball

1. User input is required to:
a) Select one team from a list of choices. An error message must be displayed if team
choice is invalid.

b) Enter the number of games the selected team played during the season.

c) For each game, enter whether it was a loss (0 points), a tie (1 point), or a win (2
points). An error message must be displayed if an invalid game outcome is entered.

2. After all the game outcomes have been entered for all six teams, the program will display the
results in a tabular format. Each row represents a sports team and each column represents
the sum of wins, ties, and losses.

3. Calculate and display the total points for each scenario (i.e. win, tie, loss) across all teams.

4. Source code must make efficient use of the two-dimensional array structure to store and
retrieve all game result data.[/url]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:35 am   Post subject: RE:JAVA 2D arrays assignment.

What part are you having trouble with?
yazzywazzy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:54 am   Post subject: Re: JAVA 2D arrays assignment.

Insectoid wrote:

What part are you having trouble with?

how would i start
Insectoid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:33 am   Post subject: RE:JAVA 2D arrays assignment.

Well you know you need to store your data in a 2d array, so why not set that up first?
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: