Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Tetris in Turing, Revised
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
BuckMcCoy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:21 am   Post subject: Tetris in Turing, Revised

Well, I decided the shorten up my code for Tetris (Hopefully). This is the final version, its about half the size of the last one, so its still pretty huge but hey, Im happy with it. If you don't like something in it, feel free to change it, but Im not touching it agian, twas an FSE and now its done, so anyway, here it is, Tetris (Hopefully) Lite, enjoy:

Tetris (Hopefully) Lite.zip
 Description:
Tetris (Hopefully) Lite

Download
 Filename:  Tetris (Hopefully) Lite.zip
 Filesize:  1.52 MB
 Downloaded:  3710 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jason98wang

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:42 am   Post subject: RE:Tetris in Turing, Revised

how did you draw the shapes? because in your program i couldn't find sprites or you physically drawing the shapes
jason98wang

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:21 am   Post subject: RE:Tetris in Turing, Revised

is it possible for you to help me, im also trying to recreate tetris in turing but im stuck and i don't know what to do

i don't really quite understand your code
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: