Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Who Wants to be a Millionaire lifelines
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
username123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:26 pm   Post subject: Who Wants to be a Millionaire lifelines

I'm trying to make a simplified version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire for a school project, and I have no idea how to add lifelines (50/50 & phone a friend). I need to make sure they can only be used once. Can anyone help? I attached my code instead of pasting it into my post because it's pretty long.

Millionaire.java
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Millionaire.java
 Filesize:  9.48 KB
 Downloaded:  467 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
OhDatNerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:28 pm   Post subject: RE:Who Wants to be a Millionaire lifelines

You could just use a loop instead of all those if else statements. That would make implementing lifelines easier too (you would only have to write out the code for them once).
username123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:55 am   Post subject: Re: RE:Who Wants to be a Millionaire lifelines

OhDatNerd @ Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:28 pm wrote:
You could just use a loop instead of all those if else statements. That would make implementing lifelines easier too (you would only have to write out the code for them once).

The assignment doesn't let me use loops. I'm a beginner, so I haven't learned them yet.
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: