Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Transfer Grades for McMaster University Computer Science?
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Saint Jay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:59 pm   Post subject: Transfer Grades for McMaster University Computer Science?

So I am enrolled in the University of Waterloo for Geomatics in only a few weeks. My plans are to attempt a switch into the Computer Science program. I have spoken with an academic adviser and am enrolled in all the courses I need to make a transfer happen as long as my grades are high enough. At any rate I have several back up plans if uWaterloo does not work out, such as transferring into another University since a Computer Science program is more valuable to me than being at uWaterloo.

So far my options are the University of Guelph, University of Toronto, and McMaster University. I have found information easy with all of these schools accept for McMaster. I know from their website that they state transfer students should have "a solid 'B' average" and the program is open and flexible for transfer students, but I feel it must be more competitive in Computer Science since it is part of the Faculty of Engineering. When I called earlier today seeking further information I was on hold for 45 minutes before I just decided something must have happened to my call. When I called back I was told to call a new number to find information, but there was no answer, so I left a message.

If anyone here has information on the grades expected of potential transfer students into either the McMaster Computer Science program or simply the Faculty of Engineering I am sure it can help me out. Thank you for reading and thank you more for any information.

-Jason.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: