Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 This is the famous .....
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:21 pm   Post subject: This is the famous .....

This is the famous "hey look a ball...lets flashkick it" and get killed by it animation.This took me a while to do.. as do most animations... but yea.. I'm new.. so if you don't like it well I don't care..but I think its funny Smile

ball.swf
 Description:
muahahah!
 Filesize:  33.33 KB
 Viewed:  8878 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TheXploder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe.. That was very, Dynamic... good job...
Laughing Laughing
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

your on a roll delta , keep up the funny stuff , that was hilarious , how long have you been into this kinda thing ,
Corybu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I remember I used to do some stuff like that.

Dont remember sharing it here... I did alot of ninja flash's, lol.

They were all crap, but I kept them around, so I could look back and see how Ive grown.

anyone here remember when I posted my flash about when I got hit by a van? HAHAHA. that was sweet. Im gonna try and find that one again.

Aha! Its still here!

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=1972

Check that out, lol. Ive grown so much since then...
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

someone delete this.. I double posted stupid internet of slowness I hate thee!
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
Short Hair : how long have you been into this kinda thing

If by having fun watching stick men die... I've been into it forever Twisted Evil but if you mean doing stuff with flash.. well thats my first animation i've ever finished.. I've been doing some flash stuff for a month or so I think... I know nothing really... just tweens and some simple actions don't you love the blood splatters tho.. like when the ball bounces in the blood lol Twisted Evil
TheXploder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I love that, there are a details you can't see all at once, and that's great. Smile You would expect that the action happens only to the cherecter but it happens to the ball, and blood.. Smile I just love the flow of it...
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ya I like making everything interact with everything else... it gives it a more realistic look... and even tho many people never notice... its still really kewl Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

guy splattering over the wall doesn't bother me, I blame the media...
but hanging a ball on a HOOK? thats something I don't see everyday. Good job, I liked the blood and stuff...
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that's funnier than anything I have ever seen on stick death (which i haven't visited in ages so don't flame me), I actually laughed which I don't usually. the movements all seem real and relate realistically to eachother, good job.
Delta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thank you for the complements... if I had known you guys liked it that much .. then I would make a series... hmmm.... I think I might... like a series of deaths by balls.... hahaha I like this Idea.... I'm gonna have to think about some ideas.... hmmmm.... who thinks I should make a series?
(don't worry they aren't gonna all be hanging balls.... this is where the creativity comes in Smile )
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im in favour of it , 20 bits for each new cartoon released , thats my offer
Delta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sweet... tho animations take a long time to get right... I'm sure I'll have time.... I'm taking a comptech class and we have to do stuff in flash anyways... I'll kill two birds with a gun.. because stones are useless Wink
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

look how many times your animation has been viewe Rolling Eyes d, i winder who watched it htat many times
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

that's just sweet. (kinda)
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: