Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 topic count
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
naoki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:53 pm   Post subject: topic count

shorthair - 11 on 1st page of GD
paulbian - 6 on 1st page of GD

2nd page is owned by: shorthair, santabruzer and recneps

hope you get my point boys. now that you have your own forum, please post more wisely

naoki - 2 on 1st page of GD
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

is that a bad thing? guide me. Confused
naoki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

giving this place a boost is fine, but there's quite a few unnecessary topics floating around. Please try and increase the security filter between your brain and your typing hand. some comments, namely those going "oh lol i was wrong" aren't really necessary are they?

also, how in hell can any of you new guys post so many times? i believe one of you has an average # of posts of 37. 37!! who has that much time?
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dunno, I've been here longer than shorthair, I just didn't post... but ok, I'll take advice from the wise, and 37 what? per hour? If its really high, I blame it on the exams.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

per day. if you click the profile icon on one of your posts itll tell you that stuff.
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my count is high , im stalkin the forums right now m but if you lok at most of my replies none are short , they are mostly helpful and worthhile , sure soe of htem are spammish , but i keep it on a low , and i do try to contribute to compsci , when needed , but im staring ot oslow down now that exams are done and compsci goin back to its normal pace
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh, yay, your not talking about me. I have 2.75 per day. I think (think) your talking about Jonos.
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yo, im only on so much now because im on break from school... i'm actually always helpful in my posts, though some people have different definitions of helpful... Wink . also, could this thread not be considered pointless also, as the people on that list probably already know they post a lot and that some of what they say could be considered spam in this opinionated society.
but i have recieved your point, and from now on I will always try to be lengthy and meaningful in my posts... and i have never used the stupid term lol as it makes people look stupid and devoid of typing skills (my opinion). actually i have been here longer, though i never signed up or posted because i didn't really know anything and didn't want to make a donkey ( 8) ..slick, yeah i know) out of myself. now im going to see if that number is me...

jonos super edit:
haha, it is me, except it's now 38.5, which is even better. that seems odd because i don't post as much as paulbian or shorthair, at least i think. and the impression you are giving us naoki, is that you are not wanting the new people to post a lot. the way i see it is if the new people get right into this "society" thing, then the more they will be inclined to post more programs, i think i do enough of that, though im not sure Question

jonos super edit 2:
oh ya, uh, lol
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow well said , you defended your point very well , i thn=ink we should be more worried about spammers and flamers , than our post counts , im sure dan would of yelled at us if we were making usless topics and useless posts , i also belive that his thread was a waste of time , it could of been said in a PM , but im not gonna dwell on this , im gonna move on and go help someone Very Happy
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

man, and they used to call me the spammer... with you kids, 40 posts per day is like nuttin
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

im only at 14 per day , not 40, and ive never been over that , jonos is only high because he has only been here 4 days , hey dodge is mazer the whatdotcolor_womanizer aswell or is thta another guy , caused he has 2000 bits somehow , and was talkin smack bout you
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol in that case its him Razz
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

We have our own forum?

5.5 post per day 4 me.
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you have your cteam productions forum to talk in
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thats press releases and I dont think I can even post there yet.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: