Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 University of Waterloo Computer Science Admission Grade
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mebungo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:06 pm   Post subject: University of Waterloo Computer Science Admission Grade

Hey there, I'm a grade 11 student who really wants to get into University of Waterloo Computer Science. My average last semester was 87. Assuming I dont do any better or worse, is it possible for me to make it into University of Waterloo Computer Science.

Computer Science - 87%
Physics - 85%
Accounting - 85%
Anthropology - 88%

I'm taking Functions, English and Chen this semester right now so that could change the marks. But assuming I get an 86 in this too, are the chances looking good.

I have also done a lot of graphics in Unreal Engine 4 and some programming outside of high school, I don't know if that would help.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks

(Sorry if this question has been asked a lot, I just couldn't find one from at least 2-3 years ago)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:13 am   Post subject: RE:University of Waterloo Computer Science Admission Grade

Yes, but it's competitive. The typical advice is to do your best, and round out your marks. English is typically neglected, but you get a lot more value to push that 70% -> 80% (example, if you have a weak subject) then doing the same amount of work to push 95% -> 97% (in a strong subject).
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Mebungo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:57 am   Post subject: RE:University of Waterloo Computer Science Admission Grade

Thank you very much. I appreciate the help
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: