Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [Conspiracy] Blitz Bits Inflation??
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
TheXploder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

He is right you know, your godly powers inspire us all, to reach higher... Very Happy I am sure you will put them to good use, *hint**hint*...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That a boy , much better Claping , ( i actually clapped if it makes you feel better )
we64

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

fast typing shorthair...
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its all in the hips, Im a coder what do you expect
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sold... crossing my fingers and hoping Dan is in a good mood...
we64

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

good luck man, I will pray for you...
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I WAS gonna go with yellow, cause I felt the AsianSensation... but I went with light blue, cause shorthair refunded me.
we64

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

how does yellow relate to AsianSensation, I used to relate it with red
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im sure you'll find out in one of these posts...
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Asian Sensation has a yellow glow and all also he makes reference to his skin being " yellow " , Asians a cool guy WWAD
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes the bits have been ackting wired lattly. may be i should write up an app to chage the costs in the shop to conaside with the bit encomany?

alougth one reason could be that no one has been buying any big stuff in the shops and it has left some poleop with a supuls of bits witch they give to random poleop Thinking

we acualy have software now to trace the flow of bits on the site b/c it was geting kind of crazy a few weeks ago. very intresting how this is devopling
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the 'good stuff' cost tons but im not saving for that... just to give out to pople ( i donate not add )

Either way a bit economie YAYAY. what? that would take time to make...
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Whats the difference between the email forwarding and email in the shop, it might be a stupid question, but I honestly don't know.
TheXploder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

See, my conspiracy is reality, and I got a very cool suggestion lets make a stock market here on the forum maybe in a sepperate section but where you could buy a few shares for lets say 10 bits and then it might insrease, or decrease, and you could view graphs... That'd be nice...

(On the other hand I say we turn into communists divide the bits and spread the wealth... Hehe just kidding...)
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you have to have an email address alread for forwarding , thats what i bought , my email isnt really justin@compsci.ca its
gotbandwidth@rogers.com i found no need for hte compsci one ,when i had a perfectly good rogers one t ouse with lots of space , it just makes your emai lname so its cool ,case getting your first name as your email is freaken hard ( try it on hotmail , will never work for common names) , That a little better for ya
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 5  [ 63 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: