Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [Conspiracy] Blitz Bits Inflation??
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
TheXploder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:52 pm   Post subject: [Conspiracy] Blitz Bits Inflation??

Here is a question how much are bits actually worth, some people here are very dedicated, to the forums and try very hard to get bits but then... In a blitz effect somehow maybe in a time continuum, maybe between dawn and night or just in a split second, the bit inflates so dramatically, that someone (even noobs) can get hundredth of bits, for posting one message.. Maybe there is this possibility that when many users post, at the same time, the same second, or the same hundredth of a second then a blitz effect occurs..
Is this fact or fiction, or has the world gone mad? Crying or Very sad What are your thoughts, please comment or add to my so called 'Conspiracy'... Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think thats COMPLETE AND TOTAL

genius...
but
Huh? are you refering to we64's rise in bits?
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.

But just hypothetically, if I were to give somebody a large sum of bits, it's almost certainly for a good cause. For example, someone made a really cool program with endless smiley faces, or someone made a neat virus, or someone lost 15 bits... those are all very good reasons to gain bits.

I've heard some strange rumours about some freak (don't know who it was, had the bottom half of his face covered...) were going around giving out bits for seemingly no good reason at all. But I assure you, whoever was responsible for that is probably doing it for a good cause and should in no way be immitated by others, especially people whose name starts with 'M.'

PS: plz shut up about this Wink
**slides a breifcase of bits across table**
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I completely missed what the heck you were talking about, *cough**hack*conspiracy!*cough**hack*
*wink* *wink* *nudge* maverick *nudge* Vader Mask
TheXploder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh I see it's like after World War 1 the Germans had to pay/lost 33billion (or lets pretend they lost bits) so then they made their own money (bits) and it inflated a lot more, so that's what you suggest I first lose my bits to gain bits?

Face half covered, hmm, who could that be??

PS: I saw some a noob who had only 1 post but but he had 1000 bits... How can that happen? I tell you it's a Blitz Inflation..
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if that happens... a trillion bits name glow will be forever out of my reach...
TheXploder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well ya, but I mean It occcurs only for a short period of time as fast as a lightning (inflates, deflates), and when you post in that time period you gain your 100th of bits...
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I personally don't care very much about how much bits others have, only how much I have (unless they happen to have over 1 million), cause its not like I can buy stuff or give away with their bits.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
we64

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you probably saw me have 400 bits from 40 posts, well there was a little story went on that you might not know... Very Happy
we64

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer, holly cow, that is a lot of typing...
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You didnt do avery good lob on your name we64 , im sorry to say , but the glow is the coolest part of the name with the shadow and all , like my blue " shorthair " is rockin " suggested by Dan , its the way to g oif your gonna do your name
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey shorthair, your not far from a "NewBe God", then you could excercise your godly powers help us out won't you? Laughing Hey, i don't see a shadow in ur name, only glow.
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

il never get god , mow that im cTeam , i would much tather have Newbe God , and like a little " cteam " beside it or somthing , " im not the biggest fan on the way its set up but i dont want to complain , dan and tony do alot for all of us Very Happy
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Are there anyone really with a "NewBe God" rank? Ppl who have alot of posts are usually mods and stuff.
we64

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

here we go, now it looks better... Very Happy
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 5  [ 63 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: