Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Request a Tutorial
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Tutorials
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
imoyMitsgirl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Request a Tutorial

hi!! can you help me with my program
Write a program that allows the user to input ten words and outputs a message indicating whether more than 5 of those ten words start with the letters in the first half of the alphabet or not.
your help is highly aprreciated
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
PR069

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Request a Tutorial

Would anyone be able to copy and paste(if already done) or write a tutorial on how to effectively use if and for statements in a loop with different scenarios, Also adding a quit button to the bottom that closes the program would be nice. I'm sorry if there already is a tutorial on doing this. This is not a project for school(although I expect to be able to use this in a project for school Smile) I would just like to know how to optimize a program I made. Thank you to all who took time to read this post; and thank you in advance to those who are making the conditional loop tutorials. I just did not get what the Holtsoft textbook wrote about them.
Raknarg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:52 pm   Post subject: RE:Request a Tutorial

You're going to have to be a bit more concise than that, that's a pretty ambiguous request
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:04 pm   Post subject: RE:Request a Tutorial

All of the important tutorials are organized at The Turing Walkthrough
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
TheBoyWhoTried

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Request a Tutorial

Could I please, please have a tutorial on animating. How to get things, anything to goddamn move across the screen
Insectoid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:05 pm   Post subject: RE:Request a Tutorial

There are many such tutorials. You could look at any game tutorial and just ignore anything related to input.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 18 of 18  [ 261 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: