Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Which phone?
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Insectoid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:15 am   Post subject: RE:Which phone?

Quote:
I still might go for the nexus, but its an extra $50 up front, and I'm not seeing that much of a difference between the two phones.

Remember that the Nexus OS gets the newest Android as soon as it's released. The Optimus has to wait for LG to update its own software before it can push Android updates, and it might not update at all.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:52 pm   Post subject: RE:Which phone?

Ended up getting the nexus! Very happy with my decision! Very Happy Thanks for the advice guys!
Harryhenryhola

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:58 am   Post subject: Re: RE:Which phone?

Nathan4102 @ Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:52 pm wrote:
Ended up getting the nexus! Very happy with my decision! Very Happy Thanks for the advice guys!

iPhone5S or iPhone5C
klarakos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:13 am   Post subject: Re: Which phone?

t depends who you go with. I like virgin, and they give you good deals on plans. I pay like 30$ a month for basically unlimited everything, and my phone wsa totally paid off by my tab plan. You can go a little higher and get better plans, and the tab covers more.
Insectoid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:08 am   Post subject: RE:Which phone?

This thread is a year old.
Srlancelot39

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:16 am   Post subject: Re: Which phone?

Raknarg @ Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:15 pm wrote:
It depends who you go with. I like virgin, and they give you good deals on plans. I pay like 30$ a month for basically unlimited everything, and my phone wsa totally paid off by my tab plan. You can go a little higher and get better plans, and the tab covers more.

klarakos @ Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:13 am wrote:
t depends who you go with. I like virgin, and they give you good deals on plans. I pay like 30$ a month for basically unlimited everything, and my phone wsa totally paid off by my tab plan. You can go a little higher and get better plans, and the tab covers more.

You also just copied and pasted another user's post...
Insectoid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 am   Post subject: RE:Which phone?

Oh, he's just a spam account then. Racks up a post count to look like a real person then sticks an advertisement into his signature or edits his old posts.
Srlancelot39

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:08 pm   Post subject: RE:Which phone?

Yeah we seem to have a few of those. I've mentioned them to Tony.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 23 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: