Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [sample code] Hello World
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

any way on the subject of computer crimes....

*dan runs out door, jumps in to car and divers away*

THEY WILL NEVER GET ME NOW, HA HA HA HA. Laughing
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lmao Laughing
void

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:04 pm   Post subject: hahahha

lmfao...with a name like "hacker dan"...they'll never suspect you....even tony is less suspicious than you....even tho it says "hacker god" under both your names.....i would say that the RCMP have better things to do than read our forums...but im scared that i might be lying....no marajuana busts lately
Asok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*imagines photo of RCMP on horseback*

no I don't believe they have anything else better to do Razz
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont care, they got nothing on me! i tell you nothing Wink

besides it's not the RMCP that will be affter me Twisted Evil

my plane was to hide in plane site, i mean who whode have though to look on a porgmaing borad for a hacker? and puting the name as hacker dan and hacker god will throw them off becuse they will say "no, they cant be so nuts to go and tell us they are hackers". lol

any way the worad "hacker" dose not acualey all ways mean some one who "breaks" in to computers or make virus. it can also mean some one who makes computer porgames for run or some one who knows aboulsey everyting about a crent progaming lagnuge or pice of software like an os.

hacker vocab:

cracker - is some one who breaks in to computers and/or gets pasworads to things

perking (not spelled right) - is the use of tones and such to get free long distace. also can include dialing random phone numbers to find computer severs.

vrius making (cant think of a better name) - making diticutive porgames, ushley ones that replacet and infect more computers. can also include trogens (progams that alow actes to the computer they are on), logic bobms, ect.

kiddy hackers - a new genration of hackers that dont necraly know a lot and just use other poleops hackng apps to do damgae, this gourp is one of the most coman now and is messing up the net with no regauged for anyting. this can also inluced virus making progames.

well thats todays look in to the wonderfull under worald of hacking for today if any one whonts to know some more ("dont ask how do i hack") about this worald just ask and aslong as it is not going to get me in shit i will tell you what i know 8)
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Asok

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol kiddy hackers, reminds me of Back Orfice, fucking moron child used that on me, deleted the trojan and packeted the fuck out of his modem *tracer program monitored the connections going into my comp so I just took his IP from there* His parents then called me threatening to sue (I shit you not) because they were paying for cable internet access which I was now disrupting. I told them to stop being neglectant parents and they would recieve their internet connection back I damn well feel like it (a week later when a rebooted and forgot to resume sending packets) but I made my point. Don't take crap from morons, revenge is ever so sweet.
void

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey i used ta be a kiddy hacker....in gr.7 ...t was fun coz none of our skool comps had nanny's back then so when the attacked retaliated...our school network was fu$ked up the @$$. Twisted Evil ..it was quite entertaining....but then i entered the world of programmig Razz in gr.9 and have never looked back since.....(prolly coz toronto and waterloo are quite the distance Razz)
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey dan, is that "perking" supposed to b "phreaking" (heard of it sumwher, cant remember if its the same) cus if it is i saw it in the movie The Core... it was pretty damn cool... wish i knew how to do that Sad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

black box man, uses dial tones to call the number for you for free. My friend has one, I wouldn't reccomend it due to the average call costs $0.25 and the box cost like $120 so unless you plan on making some serious long distance calls from payphones it's probably not worth it.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

PrInCe_ wrote:
hey dan, is that "perking" supposed to b "phreaking" (heard of it sumwher, cant remember if its the same) cus if it is i saw it in the movie The Core... it was pretty damn cool... wish i knew how to do that Sad

ya it is, i relay suck at spelling. phreaking used to be a lot more popualr back in the 70s - 80s when computer servers where not as sucure and most of them where diialed up to.

also wasninte it claled the bule box? any how dosen't matter you get the point.
PHP God

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I may be off topic, lol, but this C++ business confuses me. Is there some application like WINoot I can use. I tried using notepad and a compiler but that takes too long. I want a program where I code, hit run, and let her fly. If it had an error report that would rock too.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you talking about editor... VC++ has one.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
icemaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh yea Tony about Metal Gear Solid, i have the first one for ps one and when i got a ps2 i bought MGS2 it is freakin amazing i even played the latest version of MGS2, the one where u can skateboard and stuff, plus added VR missions, etc.

Metal Gear Solid is undoubtably one of my favourite games
wtd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I would recommend [url=http://eclipse.yearbookcentral.net/MinGWInstall/MinGW-3.1.0.exe]MinGW[/ur]. It's easy to run from the command-line, and you'll find a lot of people who can help you with errors, since GCC has a huge community.

Be careful of VC++, especially 6. It's not terribly good at implementing the standard, and version 6 in particular has trouble with anything involving templates.

code:
C:\> g++ hello_world.cpp -o hello_world.exe
C:\> hello_world
Hello world!
C:\>
netninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

A game that can be beat in 2 days is not worth playing. Unless its really cool! And metal gear 2 isnt amazing. But i cant think of any amazing games right now either. Oh, and you actually sounded exactly like a blockbuster ad from tv or something Laughing
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 35 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: