Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 cTeam Productions
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

S owhat about our prograss bar tony , i enjoyed filling that up , is it posable to have both or not ...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dude, id say i love you but that would be kindof against my current direction if you know what i mean
my really good story that has improved:
Hacker Dan and DanShadow are delegating in a secret place. They are making plans to hack Hacker Dan's own server to gain complete totalitarian control of CompSci.ca and with it the dependent freaks known as posters. Tony and Mazer, employees of the good and free of the world, hear of this evil plot and contact their super ninja bodyguards: Maverick and ShortHair. Knowing the the fate of CompSci.ca and with it the world, relies on their success in stopping this evil and ever looming menace, the two agents of good and free blast into action and counter-hack against the agents of evil. meanwhile, the super ninja bodyguards (shorthair and maverick) sneak into the secret place of hacker dan and danshadow and grab hacker dan from behind and tie him up. there are problems with danshadow though, because though he is only the 2d mod, he is really 2d in real life! (as thin as paper). he slips through their trap and hides away, left to polish plans for the freedom of hacker dan and the domination of compsci.ca

ok. this is my best shot, i don't know what you want if you don't want this. i tried mega unorthodox, the unorthodox, then orthodox, and now this is mega orthodox, so i put my life (or script writing life) into your inkstaind hands (you are the writers). Please.... please..... please.... j/k, i don't really care Very Happy
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

Jonos Wrote

"danshadow though, because though he is only the 2d mod, he is really 2d in real life! (as thin as paper). he slips through their trap and hides away"

I liked that line it made me laugh , i will in th efuture use that for one of Dans escapes , not sure wihich one but it will come up , just to let everyone know

Hacker Dan = Good
Dan Shadow= Evil
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, does that mean i get the 300 or whatever bits... 8)
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

no , no it dosent , but here have some anyway

++ BITS|STIB++
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

What jonos forgot to mention is that there was a third evil doer... thats right.. you heard me... and third. It was AsianSensation! The one least suspected to be against compsci! Him being Asian and kewl and all pulled out his bow staff and did some really kewl moves, a backflip and then yelled like this "aAaAaAhHhHhHo0o0o0o0o0o0o0oEeEeEeEe" ... but then being the awesome ninja that he is... maverick pulled out a gun and shot him Wink ... and as the shooting was going on ... Tony had managed to capture dansshadow (after numerous paper cuts of course) ... tony tortured dansshadow by pouring water on him and mixing up his colours ... trying to get the location of the super uber killer virus bug thingy that was put on the site to allow access from anywhere with a simple keystroke... after finding out the location of the super uber killer virus bug thingy ... tony and maverick headed its direction .... "HOLY CRAP!" said tony as he saw what the super uber killer virus bug thingy really was ... "JimminY JillikeRs BatmaN! its Kikkoman" who'd have thought that our heroes would have ever ran into such a krewl and disgusting beast such as Kikkoman ... Kikkoman became furious and punched tony and maverick then they got really itchy and ran away

The End

^^
|_|
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hahaha Claping Claping Claping
very good Delta!!

I'm slightly confused here the only suggestions of pirates in the comic are pirates in kilts who fight ninjas......

*ahem*

this is a disgrace!!
jk

but seriously, you guys should have Cervantes kill some people before the beginning of the show, it could be the intro Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

or whatever...
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Everyone Just wait for the first to get into full swing ,then you can see what your going ot be writing about ( well thats if you would like a chance to have your script in the comic ) , also i came to a decision that its 1000 bits to appear in the comic , its a true hounour i think its worth it ,
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

You guys just wait, i've got an even better story in the works, you will be surprised. and it doesn't involve pirates in kilts. Crying or Very sad
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Thats a very good thing , his first story was the worst story ive ever heard

Awww no way Crying or Very sad , i really liked hte pirates , oh well il guess it will have to do Crying or Very sad
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well this is labled "cTeam Productions", BTW I saw that post...
anyway, I have something to contribute, include weapons!! like katanas and ninja stars... swords and bucklers... hightech eyepatches that shoot lasers...
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok, we're bringing back the pirates then, then the kilts are bulletproof and the pirates eyepatches shoot lasers AND can see through walls and stuff.
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

A surprise twist: the kilts arn't bulletproof, one gets shot, then gets up, UNDERWEAR!?!?! even worse! bullet proof underwear wearing kilt pirates.
Maverick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok we alrredy have what we want for the first story. well ask again once its finished.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't mean to bring you guys down but... "cTeam"? C'mon, what's that remind you of? OK, maybe I did mean to bring you down.. just a bit. All I have to say right now is: "Improper use of ninjas."
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 10  [ 147 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: