Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 oh i learn fast tony >=D
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:28 pm   Post subject: oh i learn fast tony >=D

tony wrote:
Laughing you've got the basics alright Laughing

yeah man i know the basics...

imageviewer.zip
 Description:
Check out the drag and drop effect =)

Download
 Filename:  imageviewer.zip
 Filesize:  5.51 KB
 Downloaded:  395 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

im trying to make a clone of that just cause it seems pretty easy, and i got the drives, folders, and files to coordinate with drives = dirs and whatever, but that doesn't work with sending the image file to the image box like:
file = imageBox
can you help me with, that, or do i have to use that ole thing which i also don't know how to use.
Prancer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It looks good but the program dosent have scroll bars so i can see my big images properly

Just to let you know Very Happy
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think this was one of his first progs so he may not have known how to do that.

jonos super edit:
the dates tell it all... in his first proggy post (from nov. 6/03) it says his weed program was the first one, and this one shares the same date, meaning that it was made on the same day or it's a conspiracy to make people think it was made on the same day as his first program. i dunno, maybe im missing something...
McKenzie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

umm...note the VB Mod under his name.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh, dammit then, didn't see it Embarassed
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well actually this was the second vb program i made... and i kinda knew how to do all that stuff... but my lazy thingy kicked in and i just moved on the next program...
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

can you tell me how to make the image show up when they click on the file in the file box.

jonos edit:
could anyone also point me in the direction of some good tutorials to learn stuff instead of guessing everything. thankyou
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea imto the VB submission... i like ur image view.... homer u should reupdate with the scrollers..... very nice and small.... i cant belive how small VB .exe files are.... cool stuff... now i want to learn VB
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: