Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 A pretty hillarious program I made if I don't say so myself.
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh come on, it was a joke, I know him, he wouldnt do something like that, I think...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
octopi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Do I care?

If he wants them back ask tony, or dan.
Or any mod for that matter.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bringin' down the hammer. what if his school is evil and beats the kids?
octopi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

....Aren't all schools evil, and beat there kids?

Ask people who went to my school, they do.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Good Call by octopi , and also if your gonna post malicious code at least label it as a virus , that jsut shows disrespect to all the compsci users , joke or not , if you get a n00b in here that dosent understand the code and rund it , hes not going to be very inclined to come back to compsci now id he , ther ewas no need to mis lead people , we are here to help not seek and destroy , also we64 , you wunderestimate the power of admin , i got 3 day in school suspen , jsut for having the telnet running becuase i was using the ports for unethical actuvities , ( checked email from school ) , if you run that you will be caught in 0 seconds flat
octopi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Moderated by octopi:
+41 bits to shorthair, (my personal bits(donated), not ones I can just make up) for taking my side.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks , i was really trying ot strees the point that we arnt heer t obe at each others throats , just play nice everyone , this is why we really need to get hte dark side going , to get this crap outta the submissions and GD , because its thing s like this that leasd to the Mydoom Virus which has been at my nerves all day
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey octopi, i think your right. people should not do stuff just to piss their school's admins off, because schools are here to teach people and to beat people if they are bad. Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
octopi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

...I think jonos wants some bits....suck up....

no bits for you, please come again
we64

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

come on octopi... just a wondering... oh my....

thank you for telling me the power of admin, shorthair. (I would give you all of my bits if............... I have some... Sad Sad )
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I once did something I wasn't supposed to to... HAVE MY MONITOR ON! then this guy with the huge beard appeared from the computer room he is always monitoring ppl in, and took me out of class and shouted at me....
we64

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe... I understand that perfectly well paul... if we are talking about the same teacher... I had similar experience too...
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Some admin are smart others jsut sit and look like trhere doing somthing ( literally ) ours watches us , and e have little wars , he changed my password jsut to see if i could regin acess , and then id go plant an annoying file somwhere and he would have to find out who did it , but id chuck around the ping and ip to throw him off ,we have fun , but its the schoo lthat makes its stupid they suspended mye , the admin and i are good friends we have a good time
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

uh, yeah. short hair, your always right. *cough* bits *cought* anyways, we don't have an admin for our school, so im missing out on all these highschool experiences, so i need to load on duke nukem play it to piss my teacher off, then fake delete it but then really make it a hidden folder and piss her off again. that's not smart though cause she's scottish and get's mad easy
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Scotish Compsci teacher no way , thats awsome my teacher is an experianced programmer with like30 years in the field
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 41 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: