Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Story Time!
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

oh

Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

i am close to waterloo

Quote:

Deduction: Does this mean the compsci server is near waterloo!??!?! where I am...
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah I thought of that too Razz lets make a raid to waterloo and.. um... hit the compsci server with a bat! Smile
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no it is in the u.s., that hiting the sever with a bat thing was a from when the server used to be in my room and it whould keep on crashing. we now pay poleop to run the server to save me the troble of using the bat. alougth now it fells more like i am hiting the hosting poleop with a bat, or at least need to be...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

interesting..
do you know where in the us? Twisted Evil
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

we should mob them all 980 of us
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

minus those who join and post once...
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I wonder who tells the one time posters that we just do projects for people for a living , i mean some idiot has to go telling people " ohh i know this site that will do stuff for you and has lots of stuff for you t osteal " i mean , that jsut wrong
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

uumm... yea.... I kinda told some people that compsci might help them, if I can't help them and when the teacher disappears for 3/4 of the class...
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i'd tell people to go here, but my damn compsci room doesn't even have internet, and the computers suck so much that turing is slow running. anyways what was the topic.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well telling poleop about us is all ways good. if they whont to ask us to do there progjects for them all they will get is a topic full of flaming witch is all ways good for a luagh Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i have to admit that i have a guilty plesure in flaming certain people Twisted Evil , when they act really stupid , the drama bring some life in the forum , like that linux | windows debate ( me and templest) ,
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

man, that was awesome, i was gonna break out the pop corn but it ended early... you guys should continue. j/k
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've done the first chapter to my story.. its going to be pretty long actually, so I'm posting it in chapters...

A lot of the characters / places are from Shogun because I loved that book and also because they have good names Smile the first event (involving Omi and the gardener) happened in the book, only slightly differently

http://www.geocities.com/g_stanley04/CervantesTale.html

hope you guys like it, give me comments / suggestions...

also I have the basic plot idea (which I'm not going to say yet Razz) so mostly I'm looking for character ideas or maybe subplot ideas. at this point the story hasn't gone far enough though for any subplots Razz basically so far I've developed characters and given the setting.

Enjoy!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 4  [ 59 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: