Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 evil vs others
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
poly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and maybe you could throw somethingy not relevant towards the story line in there...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dan shadow and his henchmen put drugs in mazers wasabi sauce and he passed out. The original copy is stolen, mazer summons tony to help get the book back before lord hacker dan punishes them for losing the book. Dan shadow has always loathed hacker dan for being cooler and superior to him. If he reads the book of typos he will learn the secret to hacker dans typoing which wil give him the power to take over the comp sci server and the world. muahahahahhahahaha

sorry got a little carried away.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Claping Claping seriously i actually clapped i love it , tony i would love to see a comic come out of this , maverick bravo for the story , mabye maverick could be the story writer , this should be the new cmpsci team , like hte dteam , but we should be a comic team
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what is with ninjas and compsci (and pirates), ive heard like 10 things or something on ninjas... anyways, nice ideas.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you like ninjas you MUST go to
[url]
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/content/ninjai/
[/url]
go go go
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the only ninja related thing i like is the karate kid movie (wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off).

anyways, i see tony uses comic sans in his art, what do you people think if this http://www.bancomicsans.com/home.html
Catalyst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i very much dislike comic sans
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow Maverick, that's actually an awesome idea Very Happy +Bits

as for the comic sans... I agree that it is way overused and once I get into webcomic production I'll first get my hands on a nice set of fonts to use 8)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanx Tony.

Comic Team i.e. cTeam

Illustrations - Tony

Story Writing - Maverick

Idea Guy/Guy Who's always there - Shorthair
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I feel so honoured , im the yes man , no but seriously maverick and i caouuld probably make some wicked lines , i know maverick can but 2 peopel are always better s othe other can critisize until its perfect , like in a band took Linkin park 400 diferent variotions to decide on the chorus for somwhere i belong
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya man that'd be a fun idea. You could help me with ideas. Your the yes man. TOny were counting on u to make this happen.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

awesome Very Happy I'm up for that 8)

Maverick - add me to your MSN list. I think I already have shorthair.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what is your e-mail? PM me or just post.
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

In his profile.
Neutral i wanna see this!
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow this is progressing faster then i expected. We're getting our own dedicated site i think and we got tons of ideas. Plz post ideas if uu have some.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 4  [ 53 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: