Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How do I reset Code:Blocks?
Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:10 pm   Post subject: How do I reset Code:Blocks?

How do I reset it to it's default settings? Or how do I just completely uninstall it including the registry stuff?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:56 pm   Post subject: RE:How do I reset Code:Blocks?

The same way you uninstall all other applications under Windows:

Option A) In the Control Panel, find Add/Remove Programs. Find Code::Blocks and uninstall it.

Option B) Navigate to the folder where you installed Code::Blocks, look about for an uninst.exe or uninstall.exe file, and run that.
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:36 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:How do I reset Code:Blocks?

DemonWasp @ 3/6/2013, 7:56 pm wrote:
The same way you uninstall all other applications under Windows:

Option A) In the Control Panel, find Add/Remove Programs. Find Code::Blocks and uninstall it.

Option B) Navigate to the folder where you installed Code::Blocks, look about for an uninst.exe or uninstall.exe file, and run that.

I did that already, but the registry files doesn't get deleted; the settings for Code::Blocks aren't deleted on my computer because of that.
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:12 pm   Post subject: RE:How do I reset Code:Blocks?

Try this then: http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php?topic=11277.0;prev_next=next
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:21 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:How do I reset Code:Blocks?

DemonWasp @ 3/7/2013, 3:12 pm wrote:

I found that on google already, but I tried opening the folder and there was a warning saying Acces is denied. I'm the admin of the computer though, so I have no idea why I can't access it Sad
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: