Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Try out BubblEscape for Android
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
tyuo9980

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:11 am   Post subject: Try out BubblEscape for Android

Here's an app I made with a couple of my friends that I released today. =D

Sry iPhone users =(

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RICE
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:45 am   Post subject: RE:Try out BubblEscape for Android

Looks cool, but I recommend putting a brief description of the game mechanics or any high level ideas behind the game. Maybe just a "features" section outlining controls (does it use the accelerometer?), etc. You may think that's all self explanatory, however it is quite hard to tell what is going on from screenshots alone. The only part of your description which isn't marketing speak is "guide Miles the Duck from the ocean depths to freedom above!" You have no history or reputation which might give people hints beyond what is said there. Sure, you want people to download the game to try, however there is some happy medium of knowledge and curiosity.
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: