Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dictionary of Dan
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:01 am   Post subject: Dictionary of Dan

Hey guys, just wanted to make a quick note that in case you haven't noticed already I'm back to working on the dictionary of dan (that's Hacker Dan, not DanShadow... oh wait, they're the same person Razz ). It's in a nice HTML format now so it doesn't look so ooglay, now if you want to make a submission you'll have the comfort of knowing that I may actually look at it and add it. I think that's all, so start looking for typos!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
JayLo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hahaha. so much better than the .txt version.
recneps

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Lol. some of those are pretty funny Smile
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bordom > bordumb
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Maverick wrote:
bordom > bordumb

i dont think i used "bordom" or "bordumb" on this site, alougth i could be wrong....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
santabruzer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what's funny, is that i make half of those mistakes Embarassed ... oh well.. maybe it's just my keyboard Razz
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

just go to dan's profile and read all his messages and find the spelling mistakes there
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dan (Hacker, not Shadow... well, not like there's a difference...) already suggested that. I got a bunch of spelling mistakes from it too, but there are ~76 pages of posts to look through and i wasn't really up to a challenge like that.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OK, I've tried asking politely in a little note on the dictionary page, but some of you (that is, dodge_tomahawk) have either failed to notice said note, or have chosen to ignore it for your own selfish and perverted reasons. For shame. So anyways, I'd just like to make a note of it here, if you want to submit to the dictionary, please make sure that all entries are sorted by the regular English spelling, as some of Dan's versions of the words start with a different letter (and those are the best ones).
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

il find all the spelling mistakes on each page for 25 bits a page , or 200 bits for 10
sport

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So why are you making the book? Question
JayLo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the real question is: why not?
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Id like to finally see it done , how long has it been floating arond , without being updated , everyone jsut needs to take a couple pages of his history and then post hte pages looked at and hte mistakes found , but of course im willing ot do more for BITS , im saving again
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i whould like to see what happens when i try using jappanes on this fourm, lol.

Watashi wa Dan desu. Watashi wa kookoo-sei desu. Bush wa baka desu!

Note: i know very litte jappanes and am trying to lrean, so the above is probly very off.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Theres like 4 typos right there for you mazer
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 5  [ 71 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: