Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing Message Encyptor
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DanShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: Turing Message Encyptor

I got bored again...dear god help us all...so I made a program that saves messages you encrypt to a file. (encrypted! whew) And the program also de-encrypts the file, and shows you the encrypted code. Download if you want, donate bits if you want...offer mild suggestions if you want, send top secret, high security government information to russian terrorists who all have the name of Boris....if you want.
Enjoy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
santabruzer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Does it crack the encryption? or does it just use a code that you specified?
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i am sory but that is the worst ecryption i have ever seen in my life. if you where to send anything import at all in this thing you whould be draged out and shot.

i mean just looking at the encode file i could tell how you where doing it and how to decode it with out your progame. you could have at least incresed each letters value by x Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Way to kill his spirit dan... Laughing
and btw when u encrypt something u get error trying to decrypt it...
DanShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The encryption where it adds to the value by 'x' was too eas y...but I dont think too many people realized how easy what I did really was. And Homer, the error is because I didnt tell the program to stop reading and decoding text at the 'end of file' point...I just told it to keep reading. (I got lazy , Wink ) And Santabrunza, it doesnt actually crack the encryption...in a way. Well...ill just explain what it does. It saves the ASCII code for each letter in an array using the (ord) command. Then the de-encrypter decodes it using the (chr(ord)) command. Its a very easy encryptor...but I thought Id just show some people anyway. And Dan, by looking at the code, it would probably take a fairly intelligent programmer a couple minutes to find out how it was done. The reason I even put the command to let you see the ASCII code was: (1) Any Turing programmer could open it anyway, and (2) I wanted people to figure it out. Congrats, your the first genius to discover it. But since I gave away how I did it, it doesnt really matter. So in conclusion, yes, my encryptor is crappy, but yes, I "was" very bored. Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well at least you dont think it will save you from the fbi or cia, lol
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
icemaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe yea. . . i made a similar program like that when i was in grade 10, they are pretty crappy, so i did some reaserch, the answer is encrypting it to msdos characters too, a good combination of those will make it a lil bit more encrypted

just type View.Set in the help of turing and hit control f and enter in msdos. . .
DanShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh crap! FP means Final ProjecT!!!!!! NOOOO!! This is nothing like my final project...!! This is a piece of crap i made in my spare time!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya I was going to say.
icemaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol i already did say
Delta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Here is my encrypter.. sure it prolly sux to..but yea... it'll give people another look at things (I haven't seen the above encrypter)... but here is the code ... type in a sentence and then press enter... the program encrypts it, saves it to a file, loads it and then decrypts it...

code:

var start : int := ord ('A')

var newword : string := ""
var text : string

procedure Output2File(file:string)
    var stream : int
    open : stream, file, put
    put : stream, newword
    close (stream)
end Output2File

procedure InputFromFile (file:string)
    var stream : int
    open : stream, file, get
    get : stream, text :*
    put text
    close (stream)
end InputFromFile

procedure Encrypt (words : string)
    % Make new word
    var word : string := ""
    for cnt : 1 .. length (words)
        word := word + chr (start xor ord (words (cnt)))
    end for
    newword := word
end Encrypt

procedure Decrypt (words : string)
    % Make new word
    newword := ""
    for cnt : 1 .. length (words)
        newword := newword + chr (start xor ord (words (cnt)))
    end for
end Decrypt

get newword : *
Encrypt (newword)
Output2File("crazy.txt")
delay(1000)
InputFromFile ("crazy.txt")
Decrypt (newword)
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: