Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Update to My Earier version of Pic2Code
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Delta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:18 am   Post subject: Update to My Earier version of Pic2Code

This is an update that I have been working on for the past two days most of it is finished but I still need to create the help file and what's new file. I think it's pretty straight foward to use. To avoid crashes : wait until the object draw after letting go of the mouse button, don't click both mouse buttons use one or the other, I think thats it.

If any error happens please report it either on the forum or email me what you were doing.
Suggestions appreciated.

THNX -Delta

MOD Edit: see a lot of improvements from previous version. +10Bits - Tony
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Has anyone viewed this yet???
Asok

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

check below the attachment, it says how many people have viewed it. I'm currently using the P2C you posted before, it's awesome and I love it Smile

ok I lied, I'm not currently using it but I have it saved in the event I might need it! Very Happy
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sorry, I took a look at it now... AMAZING Very Happy

I see a lot of new features I really like Wink The only thing that can be improved is to allow user to see where their copy/paste image will end up.

otherwise... its really cool.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 6:25 pm   Post subject: hehe

Hehe cool! Very Happy
I like the fact that it saves as turging source code.
I made the same program long ago. In fact it was one of the programs i made when i first learned turing(i didn't know gui then =( so the mouse doesn't work and you have to use keyboard =(), But yours is like 10 times better.

numpad buttons
Arrow buttons
page up, page down
home , end
enter, space

guess i made it the old fashion way =S

MOD Edit: Hey, thats still preaty cool... Looks like you achieved your goal with a bunch of limitations too, +15Bits - Tony

pbrush.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  pbrush.zip
 Filesize:  273.41 KB
 Downloaded:  596 Time(s)

Delta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:57 am   Post subject: Next Update

Okay for my next update I will have it so the user can see where they are pasting the copied image. And maybe i'll have my help file finished by then.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: