Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Shorty Software Pac Man BETA 2.0 IMRPOVED ! ! !
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:56 pm   Post subject: Shorty Software Pac Man BETA 2.0 IMRPOVED ! ! !

Hey all this is my second internet release of my pac man. I am also the maker of the Rock Paper Scissors....To play all you need is the arrow keys. But please read the Read 1st.txt in the start menu as it contains important information. [color=red]My File is Hosted at shaw so it will work ... my website has the link and therefor a counter Very Happy i cant upload to compsci.. www.geocities.com/the_short22/turing Soon to have more stuff at my site above, currently only pacman and RPS ,My Installer at the moment is just a winzip self extracting... having problems with Ginstall...i fix.. if i have time... very busy with exams...like everyone here i bet...Good Luck All[/color]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DanShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm..neither of the links seem to work. But id be interested to try it. Oh, and also, the upload for CompSci does work.
white_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

site doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put in rite site so ppl can view it! i wanna see how it is. sounds good.
CjGaughan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'll post a mirrior (better than geocities)...later (i'm at school), hopefully i can get the file from home (faster connection..lol)

the_short1 might even do this before me (i was talkin to him).
CjGaughan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

use his link now....
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:48 pm   Post subject: Sorry All

READ MY LAST POST: PROBLEM FIXED

When i uploaded my pacman to my shaw server i did not realize that i had the installer make shortcuts in the C:\shorty software\pac man\ Folder instead of start menu( i was at school, and not allowed to put stuff in there.., So yea... just look in your C drive for folder "Shorty Software", Move that folder to your start menu and you should be fine...
i will upload new version with the shortcuts in the start menu....on monday at school...Thanks All
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Loks great , im just not a fan of the movement of pacman , the fact that you have to hold the key to keep moving and you disapear if you dont press a key , but its pretty well done

+ BITS
santabruzer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the one i played ... the second link.. was very buggy and weird... i don't know what's going on... Crying or Very sad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:11 pm   Post subject: JUST A NOTE>>>

READ THE TEXT FILE(Read 1st.txt)... it will tell you that the Evil Pac Man will acaully run over you and make you disapear.... i have slightly fixed it.. but i cant release it yet... i have to do it at school where i left my Compiler Code for gInstall.... just look under your c:\ drive for shorty software folder.. MOVE TO START MENU>>!!! untill monday noonish then i will have new version with them in start menu already....Thanks,.,,
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Is the evil pacman , an ecuse not to fix an error or is it meant to be there , because i would much rather just play some darn pacman,
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no.... that is showing that i have a tracker for evil dudes to chase you... this is the first internet BETA of it...lots of people were whinning to play it... the evil pac dude goes to fast... new version i will post is fixed for that.. so its a bit slower...and wont stay over top of you so easily...
i still have to make the evil pac man wall boudaries which might take a while...i been busy acually doing school work,... close to exams..
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I understand that , but its an awsome BETA
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:14 pm   Post subject: PROBLEM FIXED

Thanks...Yea Everyone i uploaded the new version of the Installer with ALL shortcuts in Startmenu... Enjoy... www.ginstall.com for compiler
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

........................I hate buggy Forums.........................Have to wait for Dan to finish exams..... then hopefully it'll all be good.... who hacked this site... i want to kill him / her...............made it buggy........
CjGaughan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

umm...can we have a version without installer also? I hate waseful installations.......fills up the registry with unnecessary crap--and too much of a bother to uninstall when I'm done.

Maybe if it was final version, then I could see installer....
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: