Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 BlitzBASIC 3D & Free Game
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:53 am   Post subject: BlitzBASIC 3D & Free Game

The language : BlitzBasic 3D
based upon : BASIC
very adaptable : from turing , locate ,gets,loop , for , if
I would really like to have a forum for this language , its made purely for game making , and can harness the power of awsome videocards , i will upload some games that were made for you to enjoy in the future , i would be glad to post tutorials and help for anyone willing to learn the language , its able to high poly count games with texture mapping and 3d rendering , here you go. by the way the demo is free , you just cant make exe's and i paid 100 USD ( 138 CAD ) for my full copy.

This game that i uploaded allows you to fly a plane around a map

press
w= Wireframe
m= map minupulation
F1-F4 = Views
A= accelerate
Z= slow down
arrow keys + up down left right
at hte beginning , press left and right to choose to window mode resolution and color (16,32)
Enjoy

just run the exe with the rocket on it

also i have now added the ragdoll , that was made from blitz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

memory access violation!
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Works fine for me , it might not enjoy your video card , im not to sure , a BASIC memory violation means that i t usually cant set the graphics mode correctly , or a command could not be found , this could be your problem
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well when i used c++ memory violation happend when i tried to access memory that was given to other programs... but iunno...
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: