Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Take a Deep Breath and Calm Down.
Index -> Student Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Sniper4Life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:06 pm   Post subject: RE:Take a Deep Breath and Calm Down.

haha i could never go to college Razz

i dont see college as EVER being right for me...
and i got all of highschool plus this year to figure out what i wanna do Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
hannibal423

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Take a Deep Breath and Calm Down.

I am honestly freaking out over universities and im still in grade 11.i think ive searched up"university of (toronto or waterloo) admission average" like 50 times in the last month on google.i got 91.4% average first term(90% if social studies 11 doesnt count but think it does) and worried that might not be good enough as toronto is THE best university in canada :/ little advice or encouragement please?
huskiesgoaler34

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Take a Deep Breath and Calm Down.

hannibal423 @ Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm wrote:
I am honestly freaking out over universities and im still in grade 11.i think ive searched up"university of (toronto or waterloo) admission average" like 50 times in the last month on google.i got 91.4% average first term(90% if social studies 11 doesnt count but think it does) and worried that might not be good enough as toronto is THE best university in canada :/ little advice or encouragement please?

Honestly, a 90 average will give you a VERY GOOD chance to get in to either U of T or UWaterloo.
hannibal423

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Take a Deep Breath and Calm Down.

so would you say i do not need to be stressed and freaking out everytime i get one question wrong on a test? Smile
Aange10

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Take a Deep Breath and Calm Down.

hannibal423 @ 16/1/2012, 10:48 pm wrote:
so would you say i do not need to be stressed and freaking out everytime i get one question wrong on a test? Smile

Definitely.
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 35 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: