Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Round 3 Question 4 Trololololo
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AndrewYY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 pm   Post subject: Round 3 Question 4 Trololololo

So, running out of time, my team threw together a Manhattan heuristic (without any pathfinding) for question 4 today, expecting to get 1/5, and ended up with 4/5.

trollface.jpg?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
ttm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Round 3 Question 4 Trololololo

lolnice. Our teem also keeps a token wonderbread as well.
crossley7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 pm   Post subject: RE:Round 3 Question 4 Trololololo

I managed to write a relatively naive BFS and got 5/5 very quickly on this and got #1 in 5 mins. Unfortunately i messed up #2 and didn't get a thing for 3 and 5. So from top 4 around an hour in after my #4 was marked I dropped almost out of the top 40 Sad

EDIT: And now after looking over my code, I was 1/2 typos away from 4/5 on 3 and 3/5 or 4/5 on 2. the only issue I had with 3 is the case with fries fries in the combo. I coded an extremely greedy solution that I thought would fail, but turns out it only failed because of a few typos. There goes my likely top 10 (probably 150 or so points given away)
Aange10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 pm   Post subject: RE:Round 3 Question 4 Trololololo

Psssh I entered but I recieved no Emails/Messages!
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: