Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Fully Graphical Slot Machine
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
sport

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:29 pm   Post subject: Fully Graphical Slot Machine

Great Thing to Enjoy

slots.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  slots.zip
 Filesize:  271.27 KB
 Downloaded:  415 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Boarder16

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hahah nice.. lol but it too long of a wait for the machine to stop, and a leaver or button would be sweet, but nice beinning, u should go on teh net and get sum real pics, like teh cherrys and bars and jsut pic.screenlaod them randomly like wiht teh maple leafs..it would be easier on teh eyes.. but nice work 8)
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Is that victor's , did you take the begining number in as a string , i tried to crash it with a interger overflow , but it let me input 53 zeros
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont trust this thing... r u sure i can win?
if not i'm inviting the kids nxt door over so they can "win" some money
sport

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:51 pm   Post subject: WIN OR LOSE

You can win. It will allow you to keep the bet if you have two equal symbols. And you will double the bet if all three symbols are the same. A newer more complete version with more graphics and a wider use of the mouse will coming soon.
DanShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Nice! That is pretty neat, and would look awesome (and would deserve bits) if it had good graphics! (like .bmp stuff). lol, I bet half my money for like 8 turns, getting nowhere, losing nothing, winning nothing, so I bet it all, and lost. Embarassed
Leiak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:53 pm   Post subject: can someone help me plz

can someone send me a message explaining how to upload my programs onto the website plz i have a craps game i made in my comp class i would like to get rated and ideas on b4 it is due in...lol like 4 days hehe plz someone help me i know this isnt in this line of subject on this forum but im just asking plz
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

that's really cool, i never lost money though.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
sport

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You're pretty lucky then, I went to zero many times.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: