Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 If youre looking for good flash...
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
<AFROMAN>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:20 pm   Post subject: If youre looking for good flash...

you might want to check out http://newgrounds.com/ . it has some really great flash and even a few tutorials.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Radiohead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:41 am   Post subject: ok..

thak you afroman.. but i think that 99 percent of the people here knew about it..

anywho.. heres a site that doesent realy have flash stuff but it does have a cool flash intro.. its the Tool site ( the band tool ) .. its kinda cool.. so.. chekc it out.. ( the front page flsh stuff )

http://www.toolband.com/
Radiohead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:42 pm   Post subject: oy vei..

ok.. afroman.. either nis or me would have told u this.. you MESED UP OUR CHAIN WIHT UR NONSENSE.. good job.. but if i remember corectly.. this is the forum for FLASH MX TUTORIALS AND SUBMISIONS..

im going to start a little thing here and i want EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS TO PARTICIPATE..

if u knew about newgrounds long before afroman.. please respond with a ye or no if u didnt .. thats all u have to say.. , yes/no.. just respond. .
thank you ..
nis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ye
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

fo' shizzle
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well ya I think almost everyone has heard of newgrouds... but another one is addictinggames.com .... I believe alot of ppl know of this one too... but ya... and its there really any point in spamming whether or not you've heard on newgrounds... wouldn't a poll be much better?
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I agree, but yes I've heard of newgrounds, and what is that red dot on the lake below the mountain in your avatar radiohead?
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Delta , why are you briniging all these topics back from the dead , like was there a need to coment on the fact you knew about newgrounds Confused , but hell its fun replying to your nonsense ,i spent alotta time on newgrounds , buts its the same old thing all the time now
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

see thats the thing... its a forum... and since I was recently bringing flash into my life... I figured I'd go thru and see what other people brought into the flash world... and I need ideas for tutorials here too... Smile
Corybu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shortair, I have a feeling that in a little while, something new is gonna hit NG.

Just a funny gut feeling...
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Like the kinda feeling when you work on a project that no one knows about but a few peolep and know that its gonna revolutionalize flash , and when it hits public everyone will want it , that kinds new thing Wink Wink
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: