Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 ti-83(or 89 not sure) graphing calculators
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Thuged_Out_G

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:44 pm   Post subject: ti-83(or 89 not sure) graphing calculators

i know you can write programs in these calcs, and i know they have a list of commands you can put in...but i never really have managed to make a working program lol...would someone be willing to write up a short tut for me please Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if it is a 89 (the newer ones) then it will have a drop down menu of comands and there systext when you hit one of the fuction keys (F1,F2,ect)

if it is an older one all the comans can be found in the catalog thingy witch ushley has it's own buttion i think.

basiclky it is like turing but stroing vars is wiried, if i get time this week end i will post more about it. i have been realy borad in math b4 and made some crazy things, lol.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
icemaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

kool i knew they were programmable but not not in that sense. . .
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: