Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 This annoys me.
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
recneps

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:27 pm   Post subject: This annoys me.

This site is to help people, not to get free stuff done for you. So all you people who just sign up and say "This is my project, do it for me."
.. leave. Smile And i notice that the boards are swamped with "help me help me" as final projects are due and people left em to last min Smile

(if someone wants to move this, don't, because hopefully the new people who do what i said above will read this and leave, knowing we wont help them Very Happy(without some work done first at least Smile))

Mod edit: moved, since we have a couple of stickies in the help section anyways, if they don't see that, there is no chance they are going to see this.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
poly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
(if someone wants to move this, don't, because hopefully the new people who do what i said above will read this and leave, knowing we wont help them (without some work done first at least ))

dude there has been tons of people that say the same thing before you have, and well the people never stay out... No matter how many posts you make.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and please move this to spam... Rolling Eyes
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey! why do i get all the garbege
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmm lets look into this problem dodge,
1, this is the spam area..
2, your the mod of it.

hmm extreamelly complicated...hmm.
ah ha, go it..
thats life.
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

at least let me do some of this moving stuff...
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well, we could let you move it, OR, since you don't have power in the turing section, why don't I just move it for the mean time? Razz

btw, should I go with the eye-blinding yellow color words for edit? (to represent my skin color), or should I go with the purple thingie for the edit? (since it is the empirial color and whatnot)
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: