Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 A question for a friend
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
william 01

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:08 pm   Post subject: A question for a friend

My friend needs help with the plus function for her calculator project, how would she go about it? Confused
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
A.J

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:12 pm   Post subject: RE:A question for a friend

What doesn't she create an account and ask us?

EDIT: Ah, nvm, I just realized that the other post I commented on was your friend's.
william 01

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:17 pm   Post subject: Re: A question for a friend

she doesnt have an account and its urgent so can u please asnwer her question
william 01

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:28 pm   Post subject: Re: A question for a friend

No you were correct the first time. (she is useless with computers Laughing )
Tony

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:32 pm   Post subject: RE:A question for a friend

"how would she go about [plus function]?" is not a valid question. I think this calls for a Turing Help style template for clarification and show of intent.

Also, the user of the other thread is now banned.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Nick

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:46 pm   Post subject: RE:A question for a friend

What do you mean the plus function? Do you need to create a function that simply adds two integers/doubles and returns the value? Do you need to create a button on a form which calls a add function? Do you need to create a radio box which tells the form to add the numbers together when the calculate button is clicked?

Quote:
Also, the user of the other thread is now banned.

Thank you very much.
william 01

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:43 pm   Post subject: Re: A question for a friend

This thread is locked
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: