Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Whont to get some free bits? look here.
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:25 pm   Post subject: Whont to get some free bits? look here.

I will give the 1st 5 poleop who pm me with a good quiz question for compsci.ca 25 bits.

The question has to be muitupal choise with 5 posable awansers, one of witch can be funny Razz . Also it has to realte with to computers and tecnolagy.

Now hury b/c only the 1st 5 good ones will get bits for shure. alougth if you ever have a realy good one i will probly give you some bits if we are in need of a new question.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

YOU GOT PM'D ....... Its really hard to think of questions at 11:30
CITC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sent mine Smile
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

only need one more question....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

And i just got the last one in now, thanks to all who gave questions, you will probly see them in compsci.ca quizs in the coming weeks.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: