Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 FINNALY THE REAL LINK TO TURING 4.0.5 UPDATE
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:55 pm   Post subject: FINNALY THE REAL LINK TO TURING 4.0.5 UPDATE

HERE IT IS GOT IT FROM TOM WEST HIMSELF
[b][b]
THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVE PAID AND BOUGHT TURING 4.0
THIS IS ONLY AN UPADATE TO FIX MANY BUGS
[/b][/b]

www.holtsoft.com/transfer/turing405_install.exe
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Strange... I see no mention of a whatdotcolour update. I wonder what dodge will have to say about this. And what are you talking about needing this update for binary file writing? Is that the bug you've found because I've experienced no problems with binary file writing with turing in the past.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well lets hope alot has chaged...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, I remember about a year ago hearing about them implementing .gif file support once the license on that ran out. Speaking of which, I forgot, has the license on the gif format run out?
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think it was still 5 years that year ago... so umm... expect .gif support after 2008 Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol ack! ok, don't worry the mazer animated file format will be free (well, maybe shareware Razz )
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

how come i dun see any turing 5?
rizzix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm ok ... so u guys are just joking around right?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't get it.
santabruzer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

where's turing 5... all it is, is an update...
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:03 am   Post subject: Re: Legal update link to turing 5

Where is Turing 5?

shorthair wrote:
the update should be on this lnk by next friday ,, our school got a pre release because we all need it for our final project

Where indeed...
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if htey dont put hte update on their site then im not sure what to do , is it legal for me to post the updated version? or will that be wrong , the binary writing problem was with the " tell" command , im not sure what but you can read about that bug on the holt soft website , my teacher has sent an email to tom , so i hope that they get the update up soon
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ive learned that on their website its been posted as turing 4.0.4[d} .... it shows up as turing 5 on our school computers ( im not sure if there is a difference ) the bug that needed to be fixed for our project , shows up as fixed under that 4.0.4[d] section so i guess that is what it is....but ther is one problem when you click on the link to 4.0.4{d} it just reloads the page onto the 4.0.4{c} link , so i dont know what going on there , but take a lok at all the bugs they fixed
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

click help, then about turing to see what version it is... and WHAT???? no whatdotcolor upgrade???? not even efficency? thats it spamming tom west project begins again... me will have to download ghost mouse again
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Okay guys the link wont work from holtsoft , so i got my teacher to get get me the the url from holtsoft for it , I have finally delivered , so enjoy it everyone
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 42 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: