Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Black Jack Added source !!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:04 pm   Post subject: Black Jack Added source !!!

THIS IS THE IMPROVED VERSION WITH NO BUGS ( I DONT BELIVE ) AND IT IS FULLY GRAPHICAL
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Just an update NEwer Version posted
ArchAngel16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wth do you open a RAR file with cause I cant figure it out
DanShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Lol ArchAngel, use "WinRAR" to open .rar files.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Could someone possible give me feed back on this , it was my final and i really woul like to know what you guys think , put alot of work into this one
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm about to play it. So once I do I will goive you my ultamite cookie rating ok?
Hey did u check out my cookie rating on ur other submission?
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

We'll shorthair it's pretty good, but it has a few bugs.
In blackjack your supposed to bet before you get your hand. This way if you get 21 you can't just bet everything you have.
I think you shuld have a scrollbar for how much you want to bet and a button that you can hit or stay with, because its kinda confusing with the hitting and staying system. I know to stay you press 0 but to hit I dunno.
Although I couldn't make any better sso you receive the oatmeal cookie award. (Which I will make tomorrow)
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

to hit you type "y" and to stay you type "n"
and about hte betting , i wanted to make it different i know how the original goes but this way you can win easier and make more money faster , there is also a cheat ..

if you type " ilovemoney" for your bet , you will end up with 100000 dollars , ut beware 3 more digits and you will time out turnig
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Grey_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i got an ace and a queen and it said i lost. the dealer had a ten and king
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the ace dosent work on some versions of turing , i have error haneling in my program so instead of making it erroring i just make the ace equal to 11, but on version 4.0.5 and 4.0.1 is what its been tested on
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: