Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Tricking?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:40 pm   Post subject: Tricking?

I was wondering is anyone is into tricking?
Ok for those of you who do not know what tricking is all about
then listen... tricking is pretty much flipping.. like backflips, front, side whatever... its fun...anyone who does do it and lives... anywhere close to windsor/leamington email me or post here.

email = ssdelta_@hotmail.com
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hah, I wish Rolling Eyes Last time I went snowboarding (during the x-mas break) I was doing runs though the terrain park 8) I was mostly wiping out and hurt myself quite a bit when I fell off the rail...

but by the end of the day, I managed to land a 3 foot jump 8) I know it's nothing impressive, but it's a start Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

haha yeah I wish I could do that shit... you mean like doing it any where not on a bike or snowboard or anything right? I've seen a couple videos of that sort of stuff and wished I could do it
Delta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't mean snowboarding or anything drunk like that...lol
I mean... like flips... like backflips,frontflips,sideflips or something like that
the fun stuff... you know Wink
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

you mean if I ever get bored enough in school to just start doing backflips in class? let me think Thinking umm... no Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Delta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:28 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Either way... its one of the funnest things ever! I mean it! like seriously its great... walking past the cafeteria windows and boom! backflip! Wink its the best Very Happy
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

haha wicked... I so wish I could do that
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: