Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Level Runner!!!! Updated v2.0
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
lufthansa747

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:39 pm   Post subject: Level Runner!!!! Updated v2.0

This is an update to my previous version of Level runner

Whats New
- Added Music
- Added Music on/off feature
- Added coin sound
- Fixed bugs
- Reduced Lag
- First block is auto selected for you at the start of the game

What is To Come
- sounds when items are obtained
- ability to change controls
- ability to change selected blocks with a mouse wheel
- new gravity blocks
- new enemies
- level select
- level maker GUI

Hidden Feature
-At the main menu if you click the first 'L' in 'Level' in the tittle. and then enter the password '2486' you will be taken to the admin menu where you can play around
with cheats, high scores and other fun stuff.

Current Bugs
- the music during game play loops about 10 times and then switches to title screen music.

How To Open
Download the file and extract it to wherever you want. Go to folder and run LevelRunner.exe.

Bugs, Glitches and Extras Reporting
-if anyone finds any bugs or glitches or has an idea for an update please leave a comment or send me a message telling me the bug or idea
-if anyone is interested I have added a How To Make a Level.txt file. the file describes how to make and test a custom level. I will be accepting level
submissions either in the comments on this forum or if you message me. If I like the level I will add it into the game and your name will be added to the credits list.
So please get involved and make some cool levels.

Level Runner v2.0.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Level Runner v2.0.rar
 Filesize:  12.51 MB
 Downloaded:  2479 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
lufthansa747

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Level Runner!!!! Updated v2.0

any comments?
Aange10

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 pm   Post subject: RE:Level Runner!!!! Updated v2.0

It'd be super simple; Add WASD controls. It's a big pet peeve of mine because my arrow keys are glitchy! (:
ALSO: Typo on the help page at the bottom. it says "thy" instead of "they"

Very good game, though. Exp system/upgrades or some element to make it less mudane would definetly help xD
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: