Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [Tutorial]An Intro To C
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DanShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dont really want to learn java...i've seen games, both solo and multiplayer from cpp and java...java is really laggy, and usually has bugs. Cpp is usually fairly fast, and seems to work better. Plus, as I said, its easier to program in because the basics are simple compared to java.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

nope i dun thing the games being buggy has anything to do with java.
but i wouldn't recommend java for games anywayz.. well not yet Wink

Speaking of simplicity.. java is simple. the hard part is designing ur programs. programming is easier than cpp. on an average the java program tends to be less buggy than an equivalent cpp program.. guess why java is used at the enterprise level.. well thats on of them. the other.. it runz on any platform (so long as itz pure java)... there r more.. but these are the most significant.
Aziz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

System.out is the default output stream, right? and println is the method that sends th data (a string, in this case) to the output stream, in this case, the console? Did I learn something? Neutral
rizzix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yea ur right.. but println is not just for strings... cuz that method is overloaded for various data types..
square74

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:37 am   Post subject: Thanks

Hacker Dan wrote:

Damn, i never thought of looking at it that way, thanks.
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: