Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Utopia Battlefields - Join Tony's alliance =D
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:46 pm   Post subject: Utopia Battlefields - Join Tony's alliance =D

http://games.swirve.com/utopia/
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Utopia is a really fun game I like to play in. You get to have your own province and you grow your lands. Build buildings and train military. Its fun and even relaxing. It's so much fun hitting other people for a huge chunk of land, or killing all their pesants with your mages and thieves Twisted Evil

Anyway, a new age ( new game) begins next week so everybody starts at same time. I think it'd be awesome if some of you guys would come and play - we can have our own alliance Very Happy

Post your thoughts/comments and ideas for alliance flag (something to add to a username so we know who's in).

Remember to play on BATTLEFIELDS server, cuz thats where I am.
http://games.swirve.com/utopia/
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

it seems too complicated for a simpleton like me.
octopi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, tony tried to explain it to me over msn, and I just gave up :P
Kingsofchaos is much better in my opinion.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that cuz all you have is an army and you randomly hit people for money... Utopia is soo much more.

Such as Sagus who was getting 2000+ hits a day when he started is ofcourse on top. In utopia its up to how YOU play and how your kingdom helps you...
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so can I slaughter my peasants and tax civilians to the point where they all live in poverty and then publically decapitate them in order to strike fear across the land. I guess the real question is...

Can I have my own harem? Very Happy
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i checked the dictionary and that didnt make sence Confused

and tax works the other way around... you make you peasants happy - they give you money. You dont have money... well thats a bad idea...

But you can be an orc with a huge draft rate (very big army) and just attack other people (you should have no problem) and kidnap their people and steal money. It's fun.
Ancalagon The Black

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

This Utopia thing is very imteresting. I read the Guide and am ready to join. I also have an idea for a flag.
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sweet! I got support Very Happy Now I dont have to (entirely) fake an army.

Now we just need mark our provinces and overtake some kingdom (25 provinces randomly grouped together).

I think we should have compsci in our province name to ID ourselves.

Like I'll be compsci Tony or something like that... New age starts March 23rd, we'll see how things go from there 8)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Ancalagon The Black

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Great. Do I have to register or anything now or do I wait until the 23rd? I want to be the Elves! Smile
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

elves are really cool... big magic bonus Wink

you can create an account now and get familiar with the layout and how to do things. On 23rd when new age begins, you'll be put into a random kingdom and you'll get to pick your race/personality again. You should watch out for major changes that might be during next age (anounsment forum)
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this sownds like fun i will look in to siging up and joining the compsci armay Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

exelent... my goal is to overtake a whole kingdom in next 2 ages (about 4-5 month I think) then create an army of clones (AI) to play for me Twisted Evil

ofcourse having some actual people around will be more fun.
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i have been reading the info on the site and i was whodering if you choise wich knigdom you will be in or is it random?

i thik i am going to be the undead guys Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its random, unless you're in a sertain kingdom for a while... then you get an option to stay... I'm hoping of landing in some getto kingdom and forcing guys to hand over their accounts... thats why I need some support from other people to back me up with force.
Ancalagon The Black

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:42 pm   Post subject: Yay!

Hooray! Shantoria has been founded! I have to wait 24 hours though (unfortunately) so we'll see where I end up. Rolling Eyes
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 5  [ 73 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: