Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Challenge!
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
santabruzer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:07 pm   Post subject: Challenge!

I've got a challenge for anyone.... I personally don't know what's screwing up with my program, so i'm gonna do this.. anyways, the challenge is to make an RSA encryption program.. obviously if you made it already, it's easier Wink .... I was just simply wondering what is the best language to do it in, best conditions, etc.. anyways.. one site that was really helpful was : RSA Encryption.. Anyone up for it?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That looks pretty cool. I'd go with C++, but you're going to have to write a lot of your own functions to handle really big numbers (such as using strings to hold the big numbers), and also write up math opperations to add, subtract, divide and multiply string numbers. The best way to do this is just to think back to your grade school math class and do things step by step. For example, add the strings "1234" and "5678"
+5678
--------
2 (carry the one)
10 (carry the one)
900 (no carry)
6000 (no carry)
--------

Same thing for multiplying Smile

Hope this helps.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i tried to make one so could crack the 1024 bit rsa encryption key on the xbox games , so that copied games could be played on a reail xbox
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: