Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Which is better:
(No ending time set)
Fruit by the Foot
73%
 73%  [ 17 ]
Fruit Roll-Ups
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

copthesaint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 pm   Post subject: Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Ok so really this is a huge debate I have always had and I always keep changing sides, but what do you, the users of compsci believe is better:
Fruit by the foot or Fruit Roll-Ups. To start thing going I would have to say Fruit roll-ups is way better then fruit by the foot.
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen. Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:43 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

I remember having both during my childhood years, and from what I recall Fruit-By-The-Foot was better.
Also, both have significantly gone downhill (as with all snack foods) since I think.
Euphoracle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:53 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

They're both just sugar with artificial flavour, neither are good for you, you shouldn't eat either; they're both bad.
Zren

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:22 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Fruit by the foot all the way! Every single time I've had fruit rollups it's stuck to the sheet and always tasted rubbery or tough.
Insectoid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:07 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

I thought they were the same thing...
ProgrammingFun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

I thought they were the same thing being marketed with two different names. (Same company).
apomb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

fruit roll-ups, in their hay-day before fruit by the foot were the tits!
fruit by the foot was a complete sham... 3 feet of fruit? not even close.
copthesaint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:35 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

You guys never liked the fact that you got more actual snacks from Fruit Roll-Ups then Fruit by the foot? I loved being able to take two to school every day and see how people with fruit by the foot only could take one. Also you have to admit, the tattoos for your tongues on the fruit roll-ups were pretty cool. ;p
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:07 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

I believe it used to be 4 feet, not 3 (if that's what it is now).
copthesaint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Since WHEN!? It was 3 feet ever since I have had one of those things.
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Well, I remember having them all the time in grade 3 or 4 - that was roughly 11 or 12 years ago. Not sure when things got cheap.
Turing_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 am   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Is there a neither/never tried option? I'd rather have a granola bar than those things... I agree with all comments THAT ARE AGAINST BOTH OF THESE THINGS... I feel better now. :p
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Strong feelings towards some fruit snacks.
But yes, I would love a granola bar (the chocolate-covered variety) or two.
saltpro15

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:48 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

to this day I've still never tasted one, my mum hid them from me my whole childhood because her friends are dentists and warn about how bad they are >Sad
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:06 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Haha, reminds me of the 2005 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 50 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: