Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Computer Science Life
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:04 am   Post subject: The Computer Science Life

After university and such, what part of your life is computer science going to play do you think? Is it going to be your job, or just a hobby. Or are you going to forget everything you know about programming as soon as you can get out of your fucking computer science courses?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Catalyst

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hobby
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hobby 8)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, I think it's gonna be a hobby too. Ask tony about my crazy impulsiveness.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Job, or will be in jail Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[joking]
as soon as i'm done compsci this year, i'm gonna forget everything i learned in order to be able to focus more on my burger-flipping training.
McDonald's 4 Life Yo! I'm Lovin' SHIt!
[/joking]
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

job... it's something I like doing ... why not make my living doing it 8)
the_binary_soul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

a job for sure...I can't imagin anything else I would want to do.............except make things explode....but thats more of a hobby really
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh man Mazer, I love how you said:

"I'm lovin' it." Pure brilliance. I gotta applaud you for that.

NickCoutsos->cheer();
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

eh? you're probably joking but just in case, i'll have to ask you to re-read that message, but first highlight the text.

just to clarify to anyone who doesn't follow:
i hate mcdonalds, and i hate the "i'm lovin' it" ad campaign. i mean seriously, wtf is with that crap? but most importantly, i hate mcdonalds. i've already begun plans with some people working at the future shop next door to launch an assault on the mcdonalds i work at and burn it to the ground. Twisted Evil (btw, i am kidding about the burning it to the ground part, but i'm serious about the planning)
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer - you work at mcdonalds? Shocked Once (and if) I get a job at Best Buy, I'll assemple a nuclear missile out of refebrished computer parts they got in the back and burn down that fastcrap eating place with you in it Twisted Evil
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I was serious, I thought it was pretty funny. At least if you read it without the SH...with the SH it just gets common, instead of I dunno...satirical? I agree with you on the campaign, its pretty annoying.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
Mazer - you work at mcdonalds? Shocked Once (and if) I get a job at Best Buy, I'll assemple a nuclear missile out of refebrished computer parts they got in the back and burn down that fastcrap eating place with you in it Twisted Evil

hey, thanks alot tony, i really-- wait... wtf?! no, c'mon man! Evil or Very Mad
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: