Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Pacman!! (unifinished, alpha 0.1)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DanShadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:42 am   Post subject: Pacman!! (unifinished, alpha 0.1)

I got bored over the weeked, and decided to start planning PacMan!
(Hopes this might get him some bits, Wink )
So far, there are three ghosts, and they have 'some' AI, meaning they will follow and trap you strategically. Also, you can move Pacman, here are the controls, because I forgot to list them in the game!
8 = up
6 = right
5 = down
4 = left
I have a procedure which makes the traditional 'pacman dying' graphic, but there is a glitch, so when you get hit, it doesnt display properly, but ill fix that later. Also, if you hit the green on the sites, it brings you from one side of the map, to the other.
Please at least take a look, and/or make a comment
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yikes thats buggy.. but good job so far.
Farfenstarfer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:48 pm   Post subject: hmmm.

kind of sketcy, but okay, i suppose
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why uses suhch wired keys to move? whould be a lot easer with the arrow keys.

and i think the ghost have brain damge, lol. but it is a good start on the game.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
DanShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:53 am   Post subject: ...

uhhh...thanks Dan! hehe
I just noticed that the AI of the ghosts only takes effect above the y axis of pacman, not below, lol.
Oh and Donald, you think my game is sketchy, trying making anything better! (I know Donald (ie. farfenstarfer) IRL)
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: