Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DWITE: november 2003
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
and they locked everybody elses computer up using the teacher's account 3 mins before the thing was over

yeah, you were pretty pissed about that. ah... good times. but seriously, that was nothing compared to how angry weibo was when all the icons on his desktop went missing. it was the first time i heard him say "wtf". but really, what was mr. mckenzie thinking, leaving so many enriched kids in the computer lab with teacher privileges and no teacher supervision?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, martin kept on sending pop ups to my computer when I was programming, it went something like this:

"Having fun doing the contest?"

10 secs later

"You know it's not good to use 3 computers, right?"

10 secs later

"I suggest you save all your work......now."

10 secs later, all our computer shuts down, one of my group member got so mad he was throwing around chairs.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe, i remember the teacher was looking at me when i was typing up some code on another computer, and he's like "how many computers are your teams using?" and i said "what? oh, don't worry this is just virtual paper"
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation wrote:
wow! 3 minutes!!!

it wasn't even me, it was one person on my team and he didn't even knew that he was remote controlling all the other computers. And for the using three computers, yeah, we were, cause two of my team members were stupid, and thinks that it's ok.

I was following the rules, and I was actually coding stuff on paper, but when it's my turn to type all the stuff out, my team member started typing on the other computers, i told them to stop, but they think they are too good for rules, what am I suppose to do? Stop coding and get even less marks?

you make yourself sound so angelic psshhh..
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well Mazer, I can't be in two places at one time. Considering I HAVE to teach my gr 10 class, I thought I would try TRUST (something that is very hard to earn back once abused.)
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i understand, teaching grade 10's is very important (they gotta learn, don't they?) and so is trust. uh... here, have some bits
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, well if we had a couple more Taotao in everyone's team, then no one would cheat. But then again, if we had a couple more Taotao, then all our team would end up in first place.

btw, have some bits sir.
StrikerMagazine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:
(something that is very hard to earn back once abused.)

i think this is meant to imply... we're going to get supervised next time

X_X
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, what happened to the donatebitstododge foundation? btw i'm changing my nick, no longer am i dodge_tomahawk... muwahahaha... i shall be called tomahawk lol its just that i'm to lazy to type the first 6 characters..
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

DAMMIT!!! dan, why cant i change my alias?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why tomahawk? wouldn't you rather be whatdotcolourman? or something to that effect. i'd say that's a worthy cause for bit donation
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i would but i cant... the thing doesnt work... arg now i have to beg my infamous compsci teacher for bits
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 27 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: