Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 1337 speak
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:34 pm   Post subject: 1337 speak

Hey, can someone compile a dictionary of 1337 speak, along with letter translations and things like that? Then we can all talk like haxxorz, and have entire posts devoted to talking like that, while still getting things done compsci wise....That is my dream. People can add definitions and info onto this topic or maybe put something in the shop....cuz the shop is broke.

"Oh....I forgot the punch line, hold on....oh geez."
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:34 pm   Post subject: Schiz

Yeah man, that's a great idea. w00t.
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, sortta like the shizzlier that jimmy uses all the time? i'd make one, but i have no time... maybe in the summer...
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:38 pm   Post subject: Jimmy is a n00b

shizzler is dumb

Jimmy doesn't have good material, he's just a wannabe. Ouch, that was weak.
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i hear there's a 1337-ifier somewhere on gamespy but there are two problems with it:
1) i hate gamespy
2) it's stupid. because of that thing, my friend now thinks that "R" in 1337 is supposed to be "|)\" or something like that. where we all know it's supposed to be 1 to the power of 2, or in cases when superscripts aren't available, "12"

you can also try google:
http://www.google.com/intl/xx-hacker/
it's kinda funny for a bit.
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:06 pm   Post subject: Hacker Google

Hacker Google is awesome.....lol Mr. Mickey was trying to find a 1337 site that he used to go to this morning. Mazer...I'm right in guessing that you're a Coutsos right?

"Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom COUTSOSSSSS!!!!"
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you dirty bastard. someone make me a mod quick so i can take away all of dauntless' bits!
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:09 pm   Post subject: Supplication

NICK NICK NICK NICK NICK NICK NICK NICK NICK COUTSOS!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and donate it to moi!!
strife_8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe, found this 1337 translator (i prefer using 1336, its better Very Happy ) but for you un-1336 people that have to use 1337 instead, heres the translator that i found:
http://home.no.net/hellshl/main/translate_nf.html

have fun speaking 1337!
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My god, I don't want a translator, I want a dictionary...I'd have to get that site to translate a dictionary and then abbreviations and crap like that....I want an alphabetical listing or a dictionary of terms and stuff like that....

"Hey Dauntless, I like men. " said Strife.
"I know it well." nodded Dauntless sagely.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

how's this?
http://www.ninjalane.com/leet.aspx
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:46 am   Post subject: It's a start

It's a start, but I don't like some of the definitions....I don't think it's supposed to be llama, it should be lama shouldnt it? and the letter translations, if you try to use them looks really retarded....for example,

|\|3\/\/B13
i don't think anyone says that, it's usually n00b..

|-|4xX0|2z
Haxxorz...that doesn't look right.
naoki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

when people have lots of time on their hands (academic kids, TO kids), they like to derive stupid things like letter from | and \ in order to feel "unique". of course, it triples their time to type a word, but who cares? blame it on lag
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

WTF, mate?
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: