Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 New guy
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
strife_8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:45 pm   Post subject: New guy

Hey, just joined the site, dauntless referred me over, i got a question. Are images allowed in my sig? thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:50 pm   Post subject: Homo suspicion

Red Alert: Homo Suspicion

Subject: strife_8
AKA Flaming Moe
AKA Little Brown Jug/Homo
Details: Subject is considered armed and homosexual. Homophobes need not apply.

Welcome to compsci.ca, strife.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

welcome to compsci 8)

yeah, images are allowed in signatures and avatars. Nothing too big though. Or of certain material that I (though most likely Dan - he's the one having issues) might find offensive Rolling Eyes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well since this site is viewed at schools and stuff. it whould be kind of bad for the site when they start baning it for having poleop with crazy sigs.

but your pic is fine, as long as it dose not take 2 times more room the your post or mess with the sites layout it is ok.

And wellocom to the site Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:19 pm   Post subject: Hacker Dan

Hacker Dan, do you mistype on purpose? Is that your gimmick, or is that your handicap? j/w
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dan is handycaped and types with his feet Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
strife_8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:52 pm   Post subject: wow

wow, feet typing??? thats pretty amazing. Gotta show me how to do that someday.

BTW im from massey too, i saw a topic farther down about how many massey people there are here, any in gr10? One more thing, dauntless likes men, the gay kind, so keep your eyes open, he may jump you sometime Shocked .

This site is great !
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:06 pm   Post subject: Re: wow

strife_8 wrote:
One more thing, dauntless likes men, the gay kind, so keep your eyes open, he may jump you sometime Shocked .

yeah, i jumped to that conclusion once he did the tom chant, but then he did the nick chant so i thought maybe the other time was a mistake...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
strife_8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

he attempted to do me from behind once in the halls, but my 1337 skills slammed him into a locker 8) Oh and if any of you know what he does in his spare time, tell me because i have HIM under homo suspicion now.... beware.... Shifty
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey mazer...this is the "bitch" that wouldn't get me bittorrent games. Bitch.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

strife you dirty bitch, how dare you! Razz
Blade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i would appretiate it if you guys kept the homosexuality to yourselves and not on the forum... some people find that kind of stuff offensive... mainly me, because i've had to deal with people like that before, and it wasn't very pleseant....
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:39 am   Post subject: Sorry.

Sorry.

What do you mean it was unpleasant...were you dealing with people who were homosexual or people who said stuff like "he's a homo"?
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey tony, howcome homer is allowed to have a huge sig? and btw i'm from massey 2, gr 11 tho, and yes i agree dautless is pretty gay... he grabs ppls @sses in the halls
Blade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

umm... unpleasent meaning i had to live with ppl who are like that.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: