Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What does the ending mean in Evanglion?
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Rudiger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:24 pm   Post subject: What does the ending mean in Evanglion?

you know at the end of the movie NGE you see that guy kill that person chick and she dies..

wtf does that mean
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you mean End of Evangelion?

****SPOILER!!!!! TURN AROUND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW****

Well, first of all, they don't die, Shinji and Asuka comes back from instrumentality, they are the only people back. This is because Shinji gets a chance to decide, for the entire human race, whether they should remain as a large clump of goo (LCL) or come back as individuals. When they get back, Shinji sees Asuka motionless, therefore, he thinks she is dead, and begin to cry due to his spinelessness (actually, he cries because Asuka matters to him very much), and then he chokes the crap out of her because........Actually, I don't know why he did it (weird Japanese people), and then Asuka moves her hand, indicating she is not dead, then Shinji cries some more because he must act like a little wimp that he is.

there, that's my two-cents about EoE.
Rudiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok i get alittle but i still don't get it is he still in his own little world or is she (i mean he) in the real world or is this all fake and all in his mind...

answer me
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it's not in his mind, they actually come back to the earth, it's just that everyone else is not back yet. Shinji and Asuka just came back from a pile of goo, and landed on earth, that's why you see Rei's head half chopped falling off in the horizon, and those Eva series being speared. That's the real earth after 3rd impact (where else is the large freaky albino going to dissappear to?)
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shinji is an idiot for letting asuka to get chopped by the evas
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: